ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Chase Master <chasemast...@gmail.com>
Subject RelationExtractorPipeline failure
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:58:26 GMT
Hi,

I've been running the RelationExtractorPipeline.  It works ok on some text
that includes relations, but I get a severe exception on other examples:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl
callAnalysisComponentProcess(407)
SEVERE: Exception

occurred
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: Annotator
processing failed.
at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentProcess

(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:391)
at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.processAndOutputNewCASes

(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:296)
at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl

$AggregateCasIterator.processUntilNextOutputCas(ASB_impl.java:567)
at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl$AggregateCasIterator.<init>(ASB_impl.java:409)
at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.process(ASB_impl.java:342)
at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.processAndOutputNewCASes

(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:267)
at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineImplBase.process

(AnalysisEngineImplBase.java:267)
at org.uimafit.pipeline.SimplePipeline.runPipeline(SimplePipeline.java:223)

at org.uimafit.pipeline.SimplePipeline.runPipeline(SimplePipeline.java:143)
at

org.apache.ctakes.relationextractor.pipelines.RelationExtractorPipeline.main(RelationExtractorPipeline.java:79)
Caused

by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

I've attached the console full output.  This happens after the dictionary
lookup.

For instance, when I use "The collateral ligaments are intact although the
medial collateral ligament demonstrates mild thickening.", I get this error.

Thanks