ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From John Green <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Examples
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:43:06 GMT
Im glad to hear it may be helpful! Ill post them to Jira this afternoon.
@Savova: About 10-15. Some are lengthy more formal HnPs you would see for
an admission to the hospital or at a case presentation, to very quick post
op notes. I tried to create a sample from all the major specialities I had
rotated on recently, I thought it would be helpful to have examples from
each as each specialty has its own set of abbreviations, style, and facts
that it finds important.

JG