ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From John Green <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctakes-examples project?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:55:41 GMT
So far I have about 15 notes done. Im submitting them slow as, after I said
they were done I decided one last review of each for gross errors and
completeness would be in order. Im slowly working through the proof read of
each now. Just FYI if anyone was wondering.

I don't know what the coders can do with the metadata I included at the top
of each note. I thought it would be useful, however, to attempt to describe
the data with these additional metrics. Maybe they are already included
vectors in the gold-standard annotation.

JG