ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1 - rc2
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:01:05 GMT
Thanks Pei,

I took the src zip, removed references to temporal from the pom, and was able to do a mvn
clean compile without error, so at least there aren't any other compile issues.

I will wait until tomorrow to give a little more time for anyone to weigh in on whether to
include ctakes-temporal, and then take action as I've described in

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-82

Then I'll create rc3

Meanwhile I'll do some other of rc2.

All,
Any other comments on rc2 appreciated before I create r3. Thanks.

-- James

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-1909-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-1909-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Pei Chen
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:55 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1 - rc2

One more thing- if I try to build from the src.tar.gz, I get the below.
It looks like the temporal project is defined as a module in the root
pom.xml but the src was not included.
Are we planning to include the source of that project in this release or
comment it out for a future release?

apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src pei$ mvn clean compile
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.ctakes:ctakes:3.1.0
(/Users/pei/workspace/apache-ctakes/ctakes-3.1.0-rc2/apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Child module
/Users/pei/workspace/apache-ctakes/ctakes-3.1.0-rc2/apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src/ctakes-temporal
of
/Users/pei/workspace/apache-ctakes/ctakes-3.1.0-rc2/apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src/pom.xml
does not exist
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]