ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 20:04:57 GMT
Created INFRA-6663 -  I'm not authorized, I'm guessing now that we are a TLP, we need Nexus
access updated, so I create   JIRA ticket INFRA-6663

    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy
(default-deploy) on project ctakes: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.ctakes:ctakes:pom:3.1.0-20130813.195411-1 from/to apache.snapshots.https (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots):
Failed to transfer file: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/ctakes/ctakes/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/ctakes-3.1.0-20130813.195411-1.pom.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-1817-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-1817-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:34 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1

James,
Could we deploy[1] to the ASF's nexus staging area [2] as well? [which will also test that
you have access to perform the action]
I know of at least one app that is planning to pull the cTAKES dependencies directly from
maven central.

--Pei
[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#stage-release-vote
[2] https://repository.apache.org/index.html#stagingRepositories