ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:57:20 GMT
Thanks James!
It looks like there were a ton of Jira's that went into this release!
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES/fixforversion/12323276#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel
[The Jira release notes still have open/unresolved items associated with this release.  I'll
try and have a glance now; and will move anything outstanding into future 3.2?  Or if anyone
else gets a chance to update their Jira's, feel free to do so.]
I'll plan to try test/verify RC later tonight...