ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1 - rc2
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:06:32 GMT
Oh, also, I have a re-trained constituency parse model which I thought I
had checked in but I guess I didn't. Is it too late to include for the
next release candidate?
Tim

On 08/29/2013 05:01 PM, Masanz, James J. wrote:
> Thanks Pei,
>
> I took the src zip, removed references to temporal from the pom, and was able to do a
mvn clean compile without error, so at least there aren't any other compile issues.

> I will wait until tomorrow to give a little more time for anyone to weigh in on whether
to include ctakes-temporal, and then take action as I've described in

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-82
>
> Then I'll create rc3
>
> Meanwhile I'll do some other of rc2.
>
> All,
> Any other comments on rc2 appreciated before I create r3. Thanks.
>
> -- James

On Behalf Of Pei Chen