ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: how do you feel about putting public presentations on ctakes.apache.org ?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:57:28 GMT
+1

There are already a number of publications in Publications and Acknowledgements section in
History. Of course, the content can be re-organized.
--Guergana

-----Original Message-----
From: Masanz, James J. [mailto:Masanz.James@mayo.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 10:04 AM
To: 'dev@ctakes.apache.org'
Subject: RE: how do you feel about putting public presentations on ctakes.apache.org ?

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-1727-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-1727-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Mattmann, Chris A (398J)
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 9:54 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org

+1 makes total sense, should be a great way to show off the project.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department University of Southern California,
Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA