ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Wu, Stephen T., Ph.D." <Wu.Step...@mayo.edu>
Subject Re: Errors from cleartk?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:12:44 GMT
Steve, warnings from mvn compile are attached.  Afterwards, mvn compile
finished successfully with no other warnings or errors.

Pei, I've definitely compiled this particular environment successfully
after the clear-tk lib upgrades.  Poms, etc, are showing that they are
updated correctly. I've tried maven updates, svn updates, clean & rebuild,
refreshes, etcs multiple times in eclipse.

I don┬╣t think it's a general problem because I have other environments
doing just fine, and Jenkins is not showing problems.

Thanks!

stephen