ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep rg <sandeep.f...@gmail.com>
Subject to involve in your development group
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 15:49:20 GMT
 my name is sandeep.i am btech graduate.i had participated in a camp
coordinated in kerala,India in association with icfoss-apache called as
youth mentoring programme coordinated by Luciano resende.

                                        i like the project and like to
involve in your project as a programmer.i have gone through the your
project and gone through the bugs list.I like to work on the bug
"cTAKE-189:GSoC:implement OCR/tika to standardize text inputs for
cTAKES".can you allow me to work on that?