ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep rg <sandeep.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to involve in your development group
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:18:39 GMT
Thanks a lot for giving me support.i like to work with you.

I have gone through the objectives of the software,used the software and
gone through various components of the project.can you provide me starting
point from where i should start to know more about the coding part of the
project.

can you tell me more about the project and about you also?