ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Girivaraprasad Nambari <girinamb...@gmail.com>
Subject List of FeatureExtractors used in DegreeOfRelationExtractor?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:08:07 GMT
Hi Team,

While going through code I couldn't find any "FeatureExtractor" list used
for DegreeOfRelationExtractorAnnotator.

I was able to identify following list of feature extractors in super class:

        new TokenFeaturesExtractor(),
        new PartOfSpeechFeaturesExtractor(),
        new PhraseChunkingExtractor(),
        new NamedEntityFeaturesExtractor(),
        new DependencyTreeFeaturesExtractor(),
        new DependencyPathFeaturesExtractor()

Same being used for "DegreeOfRelationExtractorAnnotator" (or) Am I missing
something?

Thank you,
Giri