ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Medication Route in DrugNER
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:15:13 GMT

I checked with Sean and he doesn't remember if it was intentional that  "iv"  was not listed.

I have no objection to adding "iv" to the iv_singleInjectWordSet.

-- James

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-1774-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-1774-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Masanz, James J.
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:04 PM
To: 'dev@ctakes.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Medication Route in DrugNER

Sean,

Do you recall if there was a reason "iv" was not included  in the list originally?

To clarify, the snippet Pei shows below is what it would look like if he added it; the snippet
is not showing what the code already looks like.
So technically "IV" would not be added, "iv" would be.

Also, fyi, iv_singleInjectWordSet already includes " subcutaneously" too.

Pei, looks like there is a copy/paste error, that subcutaneously is already listed twice for
iv_singleInjectWordSet .
Could you remove the extra one as long as you are in that file?

-- James