ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Medication Route in DrugNER
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:53:18 GMT
Any objections to adding 'IV' to the Inject/Intervenious machines-  RouteFSM.java?
		iv_singleInjectWordSet.add("intervenously");
		iv_singleInjectWordSet.add("injection");
		iv_singleInjectWordSet.add("injections");
		iv_singleInjectWordSet.add("injected");
		iv_singleInjectWordSet.add("iv");
I just tested it out that it worked fine after we added iv to the FSM.
I'll create a Jira in the meantime.

--Pei