ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: Errors from cleartk?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:50:13 GMT
On 31 Jul2013, at 7:12 , "Wu, Stephen T., Ph.D." <Wu.Stephen@mayo.edu> wrote:
> Steve, warnings from mvn compile are attached.  Afterwards, mvn compile
> finished successfully with no other warnings or errors.

So if `mvn compile` doesn't give any errors, I guess the errors you're seeing are in Eclipse?
Have you tried the usual tricks to get Eclipse to refresh? Here are 4 of the things I try
when Eclipse is acting up:

* Go to Project -> Clean, select Clean all projects and hit Ok
* Right click the project, then go to Refresh to sync up with the local filesystem
* Right click, then go to Maven2 -> Update Project
* Close and Open Project

Steve

> Pei, I've definitely compiled this particular environment successfully
> after the clear-tk lib upgrades.  Poms, etc, are showing that they are
> updated correctly. I've tried maven updates, svn updates, clean & rebuild,
> refreshes, etcs multiple times in eclipse.
>
> I don┬╣t think it's a general problem because I have other environments
> doing just fine, and Jenkins is not showing problems.
>
> Thanks!
>
> stephen
>

> On 7/30/13 6:38 PM, "Steven Bethard" <steven.bethard@Colorado.EDU> wrote:
>
>> On 30 Jul2013, at 7:32 , "Wu, Stephen T., Ph.D." <Wu.Stephen@mayo.edu>
>> wrote:
>>> Is anyone else getting errors importing from cleartk?  In one of my
>>> environments,  the following projects:
>>> ctakes-assertion
>>> ctakes-relation-extractor