ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Coarr, Matt" <mco...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: supported java releases in current ctakes development and future releases (3.1 and later)
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:31:33 GMT
I'll make sure it goes on a branch for now.  The changes are for ctakes-assertion-zoner.

From: <Chen>, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>>
Date: Monday, June 3, 2013 16:41
To: "dev@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:dev@ctakes.apache.org>" <dev@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:dev@ctakes.apache.org>>
Subject: RE: supported java releases in current ctakes development and future releases (3.1
and later)

I believe so; do you know which component you were planning to require the java 1.7 features?
(existing component or new?)
The one consideration is that if 3.1 is planned to be cut from trunk and released soon (end
of this month?), it may be a good idea to isolate the project first (such as sandbox if it's
a new component or a temp branch); just in case there isn't enough time or issues with 1.7
testing.  My initial 2 cents...

--Pei