ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Sandy Ryza <sandy.r...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: docs on running Clinical Document Pipeline from Java?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:23:30 GMT
Thanks for the help!  Is there any advice on the best way to include ctakes
as a dependency?  I've tried writing some code that points
to AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml, but it doesn't know where to find
the other files that are referred to.  Is there any good way to package
ctakes up and refer to a unit?  We want to be able to distribute something
that relies on ctakes in a cluster.

(Here's the error I'm getting)
Import failed.  Could not read from URL
file:/home/sandy/ctakes-dependency-parser/desc/analysis_engine/ClearParserDependencyParserAE.xml.
(Descriptor:
file:/home/sandy/datascience/Mayo_cTAKES/mr/AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml)

-Sandy