ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES Type system changes- updating regression tests
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 01:49:08 GMT
That would be great.

That looks like the culprit.

Or I can do it so I learn more about the regression bucket. I probably won't have a chance
Tuesday but would have time to work on it Wednesday for sure.

-- James

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-1675-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-1675-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 4:01 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: cTAKES Type system changes- updating regression tests

FYI:
The current regression tests are failing- I think this is expected due to the changes in the
TypeSystem:
EntityMention-> SignSymptomMention

If there are no objections, I plan to replace the expected results with whatever the code
is generating now.

10 Jun 2013 16:57:25  INFO RegressionPipelineTest - Verifying Test Output: \workspaces\apache-ctakes\trunk\ctakes-regression-test\testdata\expectedoutput\RegressionPipelineCPETest\doc1_07543210_sample_past_smoker.txt.xml
Exception in thread "BaseCPMImpl-Thread" junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Verifying Test
Output: doc1_07543210_sample_past_smoker.txt.xmlorg.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
[different] Expected element tag name 'org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.EntityMention'
but was 'org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.SignSymptomMention' - comparing <org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.EntityMention...>
at /CAS[1]/org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.EntityM
ention[1] to <org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.SignSymptomMention...> at /CAS[1]/org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.SignSymptomMention[1]
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
        at org.apache.ctakes.regression.test.RegressionPipelineTest.compareXMLOutput(RegressionPipelineTest.java:148)
        at org.apache.ctakes.regression.test.RegressionPipelineTest$StatusCallbackListenerImpl.collectionProcessComplete(RegressionPipelineTest.java:201)
        at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.run(BaseCPMImpl.java:538)

Thanks,
Pei