ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Andy McMurry <mcmurry.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next cTAKES release (3.1)?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:11:33 GMT
ctakes is at a point where we have a LOT of features but it is still hard to get started.

Judging from the mailing lists a lot of how cTakes works is not obvious and requires hand
holding.
This is very typical in early FOSS projects.

Lowering the time to get invested in ctakes gets more users AND better bug reports, FAQ, etc.

thoughts?
--Andy

On Apr 11, 2013, at 8:55 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
> I just wanted to gauge the interest of creating the next release of cTAKES (3.1) which
is currently marked for May in Jira-