ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Sarma <ksa...@ksarma.com>
Subject Re: files vs strings in collection reader
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 19:25:05 GMT
Hmm, without having actually reviewed the code in cTAKES (I'm not on my
work computer), my understanding of the "correct" way of doing this is to
use the listFiles method on the directory File to get an array of Files;
this should be implemented natively by the JVM and could be faster than
individual initialization.

--
Karthik Sarma
UCLA Medical Scientist Training Program Class of 20??