ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Kannan Thiagarajan <kanna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next cTAKES release (3.1)?
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 19:53:36 GMT
Hello,

Have you guys looked at Twitter Bootstrap -  its based on jQuery and it
gives pretty neat set of UI capabilities
http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/

BTW, I have used ExtJS in the past and like it very much but recently
stumbled upon this and like it very much.

Cheers

--
Best Regards
Kannan Thiagarajan