ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From giri vara prasad nambari <girinamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: training-data.libsvm Vs model.libsvm (RelationExtractor)
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 03:34:35 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your time and reply!

Here is the link where I found these files:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/ctakes-relation-extractor/resources/models/modifier_extractor/

"The training-data.libsvm file will not be generated during classification.
It's only generated during training", I understood this part.

"LIBSVM-formatted features and labels" this part is I am not clear, how
these are generated from training data? Is it based on SVM algorithm? any
simple example would clarify my confusion (I can understand quickly, if I
see an example, hope you don't mind).

I will revisit "RelationExtractorAnnator" code again.

Thank you for your time and help.

Thank you,
Giri

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:54 PM, Steven Bethard <steven.bethard@colorado.edu