ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: Next cTAKES release (3.1)?
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 19:17:40 GMT
As a result of the CTAKES-190 changes to the dictionary lookup [1], the relation extractor
needs some refactoring and retraining. Probably we won't have a chance to get to that until
after NAACL (June 9-15). So it would be best for us to target the 3.1 release towards the
end of June.

Steve

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-190

On May 31, 2013, at 1:01 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES/fixforversion/12323276#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-issues-panel
> 25/58 are either closed/resolved; there were a decent number of simple patch fixes I
think.

> To spread the knowledge, perhaps another committer could be the release manager (RM)
for the next release.  Hint hint *James? ;)