ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: upgrade ClearTK dependency to 1.4.0?
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 19:39:18 GMT
Regarding the cleartk-examples dependency from the assertion module:
I think there were some commits on this already [1].
There is only a reference to the example classes in the imports now, but it's actually never
used.
Perhaps Matt could chime.  Maybe it's as simple as just removing the examples from the pom
and imports.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ctakes-dev/201210.mbox/%3CF085F637EA9843429DA7A267BBB709A01E8402EF%40IMCMBX04.MITRE.ORG%3E