ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: converting annotators to uimafit
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 22:47:36 GMT
+1 for uimaFIT parameters
However, we should double check it supports all of the different object types for parameters
(Lists, etc.)

uimaFIT is currently being integrated into UIMA as an add-on and it looks like it's currently
in their sandbox.
It may be a good idea to ping dev@uima to see when they plan to release uimaFIT with UIMA
(to avoid another namespace change from our current uimaFIT dependency).
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/sandbox/uimafit

--Pei