ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: SHARPn: Attribute Discovery
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 13:50:23 GMT
Hi
I wonder if there is still a firewall issue that is preventing maven from downloading the
libs.
Do you see something like this in your local .m2 repo?
~/.m2/repository/com/googlecode/clearnlp/

Also, have you tried compiling from the command line "mvn clean compile".  It may shed some
more light on the actual error (In case Eclipse IDE is swallowing or hiding errors).
--Pei