ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Next cTAKES release (3.1)?
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 13:39:26 GMT
Hi Giri,
The idea was to take a gui [1] that was built largely as a POC/prototype and move it into
mainstream trunk.
The original intent was to allow end users configure a pipeline together dynamically and have
uimaFIT build and run it... configuration/output is self-contained.

--Pei
[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/ctakes-gui/