ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Piyush Jain <pjain2...@fau.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES - Context Annotation
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 00:03:17 GMT
Hi James,

Thank you for your reply. I am able to get boundaries within comma. I
changed the current Sentence annotation to take "," as a delimiter. I had
this one more question, I don't know why, even after changing the
"MaxLeftScopeSize" and "MaxRightScopeSize" to 2, the system is looking up
more than two words to the left and right.

Could you please let me know how can I solve this problem?

Regards,
Piyush