ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From giri vara prasad nambari <girinamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Ctakes--UIMAFit --Exception
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 05:33:27 GMT
Hi Community,

I think I was able to step forward little bit and resolve XML not found
exception, but now I am having another issue.

Now *createAnalysisEngineDescription *part is working fine,  but when code
is at

*AnalysisEngine aggregateAE = AnalysisEngineFactory.createAggregate(*
* engines, componentNames, typeSystemDescription, null,*
* new SofaMapping[0]);*

It is throwing following exception:

at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at
org.uimafit.factory.AnalysisEngineFactory.createAggregateDescription(AnalysisEngineFactory.java:559)
 at
org.uimafit.factory.AnalysisEngineFactory.createAggregate(AnalysisEngineFactory.java:452)
at com.dae.test.JcasParserTest.main(JcasParserTest.java:28)

Based on UIMAFit code, it seems it is looking for
*
*
*String[] names = new String[analysisEngineDescriptions.length];*
*
*
I am not sure why IndexOutofBoundsException here even though
*AnalysisEngineDescription
* is successful. Any inputs would be really appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help.

Thank you,
Giri