ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Apache cTAKES javadocs
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:15:13 GMT
Snapshot of the current truck would be fine. Not sure where that link would be documented.
I assume the staging is a temp location. This link looks like all Javadoc I've seen, so it's
fine from my point of view.

> Technically, javadocs are available in maven central [1] for each release.  But I think
it's just convenient to have it hosted online for browsing/searching.
I did not know that. I agree. Hosted ones are so much more, umm, instantly available.

> I think the key would be to point new users to the Type System and the different "Types"
that are available from cTAKES.
I don't understand the question. Is it related to the Javadoc?

Interestingly the Javadoc shows that one package still has "edu.mayo.bmi". Was that missed?

Thanks
Troy