ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject cTAKES Dependency Parser / SRL updates
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:26:38 GMT
Hi,
I am planning to update the existing ctakes-dependency-parser ClearParser (which is no longer
supported) implementation with Jinho's new ClearNLP parser and SRL. The models have been retrained
with more data (MiPaq and SHARP) and much improved (1/4 memory footprint and faster).  Note
that the current default pipeline actually has the SRL component commented out.

I am planning to replace the existing code in trunk.  Please let me know if you have any objections
or if you need the existing dependency parser code for some reason.  Otherwise, I would like
to avoid supporting a dependency on a lib that is no longer supported with the same functionality.

--Pei