ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Halgrim, Scott" <halgri...@ghc.org>
Subject RE: Apache cTAKES Links...
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 22:12:50 GMT
For the purposes of documenting my experience here, I eventually got the URL change to work
in part by running 'svn cleanup' from the command line, then overwriting all my local changes,
and then doing the switch.

But I've spent the last couple of hours trying to get everything to build amid cryptic maven
errors about how it can't find parent pom artifacts with 'incubating' in them, even though
I can't figure out why it's even looking for them.  When I went into Eclipse to try to manually
choose the parent POM for the complaining POMs, the only choices it gave me were ones with
'incubating' in them.

Somehow then the ctakes\pom.xml file disappeared and I tried to get it back with SVN Update
and it complained about conflicts again.

So I think I'm going to just give up, blow it all away, and start from scratch.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Masanz, James J. [mailto:Masanz.James@mayo.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 1:21 PM
To: 'dev@ctakes.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Apache cTAKES Links...

>From a quick skim, it sounds like the git support was readonly.

I had issues also with svn switch getting mad at me due to conflicts but eventually I somehow
got it switched (using the eclispe GUI, using Team->Switch even though there were conflicts.

It took a couple tries but eventually it worked. Unfortunately I didn't document what I did.
I remember trying adding trunk to the url within the popup, maybe it was as simple as that.

Hth

-- James