ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Halgrim, Scott" <halgri...@ghc.org>
Subject RE: Apache cTAKES Links...
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:46:50 GMT
I'm going to try to figure this out on my own as well, but thought it might save me some time
if I asked here:

What's the way to update the svn URL in my Eclipse setup? I'm hoping there's a way I can just
point it over there and it will be seamless. I followed the steps on the wiki for the original
setup.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.0DeveloperInstallGuide-Eclipsestepbystepinstallinstructions

Thanks,

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Pei Chen [mailto:chenpei@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 10:35 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org; dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Apache cTAKES Links...

Hi,
As part of the Apache cTAKES graduation to a TLP, infrastructure has
migrated the below for us (previous urls will automatically be redirected):
Please feel free to update your local settings as required.

New URL:
http://ctakes.apache.org

New Repo:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/

New Mailing Lists:
(All existing subscribers have automatically been subscribed to the new
lists.)
user@ctakes.apache.org
dev@ctakes.apache.org
private@ctakes.apache.org
commits@ctakes.apache.org
notifications@ctakes.apache.org

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal
and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities
originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may be subject
to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender
and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information
by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.