ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject CTAKES-143 - dictionary lookup iterates inefficiently
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:42:21 GMT
Tim,  was an improvement equivalent to  "CTAKES-143 - dictionary lookup iterates inefficiently"
put into trunk?  I see it's marked as resolved.

All,
I don't think we've discussed as a group how we'd like to handle the statuses on JIRA issues.
Should the person  marking an issue Resolved indicate the Fix Version if the resolution involved
a code change.
Or does a release manager fill in the Fix Version when creating the release?

I see cTAKES-143 is not included in the releases notes for 3.0.0-incubating.
I want to make sure it gets included in the next release.

-- James