ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject right way to create new component (project)
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:17:18 GMT
For an eclipse user who already has cTAKES checked out from SVN (trunk), what is the 'right'
set of steps to create a new component (subproject) in their workspace without interfering
with anyone else

For example, I created ctakes-template-filler as a new project within my workspace, and checked
it in under trunk, but on my filesystem, it is a sibling of the main ctakes directory rather
than a subdirectory of the main ctakes directory.

I know I need to update the main POM in trunk at some time but I want try to avoid affecting
anyone else until I know the right steps

-- James