ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: FileNotFoundException: org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/rxnorm_index
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:42:04 GMT
I too see that error in my workspace that I checked out from SVN when I try to use that pipeline.

Some questions so I can describe corrective steps appropriately
- did you check out from SVN or did you download and install from an install artifact?
- have you been able to run any other *UMLSProcessor pipelines?
- if you downloaded the external resources described in the  "Download cTAKES 3.0 Dictionaries
and models" step [1], where did you extract them to?

[1] http://s.apache.org/ctakes3.0resourcesStep

-- James