ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Apache cTAKES Links...
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:21:17 GMT
>From a quick skim, it sounds like the git support was readonly.

I had issues also with svn switch getting mad at me due to conflicts but eventually I somehow
got it switched (using the eclispe GUI, using Team->Switch even though there were conflicts.

It took a couple tries but eventually it worked. Unfortunately I didn't document what I did.
I remember trying adding trunk to the url within the popup, maybe it was as simple as that.

Hth

-- James