ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES - Context Annotation
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:34:35 GMT

Hi Piyush,

I don't remember offhand how the scope of a Context Annotation is determined (other than "MaxLeftScopeSize"
and "MaxRightScopeSize")

I'll take a look later this morning and post again.

this is the appropriate place to post questions such as yours.

-- James

From: dev-return-1419-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [dev-return-1419-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
on behalf of Piyush Jain [pjain2012@fau.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 10:56 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: cTAKES - Context Annotation

Hell Sir/Madam,

I am new to this forum and I have few question regarding cTAKES.
As of now, I am posting my question in this email only, please let me know
if I have to post my questions somewhere else.

Question:
I am using cTAKES context annotation. I am trying to keep
"MaxLeftScopeSize" and "MaxRightScopeSize" as 2, earlier it was 10. Also, I
need to keep the context annotation look up to be limited to same sentence
and same "," span.

Could you please help me with this or if you are not the right person could
you please redirect me to right person?

Regards,
Piyush