ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Google Summer of Code 2013 for cTAKES
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:24:58 GMT
FYI:

The full list of ideas for GSoC from Apache are:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12323652&startIndex=50

I've added 2 for cTAKES:

CTAKES-189<CTAKES-189%20-%20GSoC:%20Implement%20OCR/Tika%20to%20standardize%20text%20input%20for%20cTAKES>
- GSoC: Implement OCR/Tika to standardize text input for cTAKES

CTAKES-188<CTAKES-188%20-%20GSoC:%20Create%20an%20interface%20for%20cTAKES> - GSoC:
Create an interface for cTAKES

--Pei