ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Apache cTAKES javadocs
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 16:46:44 GMT
Hi Troy,
I generated the javadocs for 3.0.0 on the site:
Preview in staging
http://ctakes.staging.apache.org/apidocs/3.0.0/
Probably a good idea to keep both a snapshot of trunk as the individual releases?
I think the key would be to point new users to the Type System and the different "Types" that
are available from cTAKES.
What do you think?

Note: Technically, javadocs are available in maven central [1] for each release.  But I think
it's just convenient to have it hosted online for browsing/searching.

--Pei

[1] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cctakes