ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Apache cTAKES javadocs
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 20:15:35 GMT
In the spirit of making it easier for new developers, as Tim pointed out earlier, I think it
would be useful to point users to more info on exactly what they can get out of cTAKES(API).
Even though most of the driving Annotators are just .process(jCas), I think it will useful
to also reference them to mainly the org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.* (essentially, what they
can extract out of cTAKES programmatically after the pipeline has been completed.)

Preview at staging area:
http://ctakes.staging.apache.org/apidocs/trunk/
[I generated it based off the latest head revision]

Any preference as to where to put this link on the homepage (Troy? :))?

--Pei