ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Apache cTAKES Links...
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:16:24 GMT
Yes, it can be problematic either way if you have existing pending changes... not sure what
the best way is to merge and update/switch at the same time :(.
Perhaps, one can revert the pending changes first if it's not a huge change and apply it back
after the switch... or create a new workspace.

--Pei