ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES Dependency Parser / SRL updates
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 17:03:21 GMT
Thanks.  This has been done in trunk now since r. 1465043
[For those who need the previous version, we can create a branch from the previous revision
if really required.]
(There were some logical changes as we sat down and worked on it together with Jinho the other
day.)
Feel free to give it a try.

--Pei