ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache cTAKES
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:15:47 GMT
Hi,
Below is a draft of our quarterly report to the ASF Board - Due Apr 10
(Monthly for the first 3 months).

Friendly reminder: These reports are generally public and any personnel or
private matters should be discussed on private@ if required.
--

DESCRIPTION

Apache cTAKES (clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System) is

a natural language processing (NLP) tool for information extraction from

electronic medical record clinical free-text.

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

RELEASE
Last release was created on 22.02.2013 (ctakes-3.0-incubating)

ACTIVITY
cTAKES has graduated to TLP per board meeting on 20.03.2013.
The common tasks for migration to TLP has been done by Infra.
We are currently in the process of updating incubator links and
references.  The committee is also working on future releases of cTAKES.

COMMUNITY
No new committers or PMC members are added.  There has been an
increase in activity on the user and dev mailing lists from users since
graduation indicating more interest in the project and community.

BRANDING
No known issues.

LEGAL
No known issues.