ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: best way to include old software
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 19:02:08 GMT
Assuming that you only need to the 3rd party jar (no modifications to source),  one can upload
it to maven central on their behalf (option 3)-
Instructions here:
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+The+Central+Repository

Essentially, you just need to create a bundle that contains the jar, src, and some meta info.

--Pei