ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: switching existing svn working copy from incubating to tlp
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:17:50 GMT
I think you just want svn switch without the relocate flag. My
understanding is that --relocate is for when it's on a new server, we've
just moved to a different directory on the same server.

On 04/25/2013 10:14 AM, Coarr, Matt wrote:
> can I use "svn relocate" or "svn switch --relocate" to update my old working copy that
was checked out from the incubator svn to use the new top-level-project svn?  Or do I need
to check out a clean copy?

> My working copy is checked out from here:  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/trunk
>
> I've tried to use "svn relocate" to update my working copy to point to the tlp svn, but
I get the following error: