ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: CTAKES-143 - dictionary lookup iterates inefficiently
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:48:51 GMT
Looks like I included it in this commit:

    r1442975 | tmill | 2013-02-06 09:15:47 -0500 (Wed, 06 Feb 2013) | 5
    lines

    Addresses ctakes-143. Adds interface method getSortedLookupTokens to
    allow/ensure optimal handling of sorted underlying types in
    dictionary lookup.
    Implemented changed versions of other classes implementing classes
    but did not test since they are not used in ctakes as far as I can tell.
    See discussion on ctakes-dev for further information
    (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ctakes-dev/201302.mbox/%3C51102B9B.3000206%40childrens.harvard.edu%3E)

I don't know if it wasn't included or just not mentioned for the release.
Tim

On 04/24/2013 03:42 PM, Masanz, James J. wrote:
> Tim,  was an improvement equivalent to  "CTAKES-143 - dictionary lookup iterates inefficiently"
put into trunk?  I see it's marked as resolved.