ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Andy McMurry <mcmurry.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache cTAKES Links...
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 23:15:47 GMT
Recommend using the official SVN "switch" command

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.6/svn.ref.svn.c.switch.html

On Apr 5, 2013, at 12:46 PM, "Halgrim, Scott" <halgrim.s@ghc.org> wrote:

> I'm going to try to figure this out on my own as well, but thought it might save me some
time if I asked here:

> What's the way to update the svn URL in my Eclipse setup? I'm hoping there's a way I
can just point it over there and it will be seamless. I followed the steps on the wiki for
the original setup.
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.0DeveloperInstallGuide-Eclipsestepbystepinstallinstructions
>

> Thanks,
>
> Scott

by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s)
or entities originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may
be subject to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact
the sender and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.