ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eck...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: ClearNLP POSTagger
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:28:00 GMT
Hi Pei,

> Yes- the ClearNLP tools (POSTagger, Dependency Parser, SRL) in cTAKES were retrained
with additional data (MiPAQ/SHARP).
> The Dependency Parser/SRL replaced the existing one because the old ClearParser ones
were no longer supported.

I'm only interested in the models - basically any models actually. We have the ClearNLP stuff
also integrated in DKPro Core and we collect models for everything and redistribute them via
our public Maven server (unless explicitly forbidden). If you have models for any tools that
we may (or may not yet) have in DKPro Core, I'd be happy to package them up as Maven artifacts.
We already have a good collection of stuff hosted there. Here is a slightly outdated overview
that may give an impression: http://bit.ly/UBjusE

Cheers,

-- Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universit├Ąt Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de