ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Andy McMurry <mcmurry.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SourceForge Project Upgrade - Code Repo Complete
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 22:05:51 GMT
Goal: everyone is able to find what they are looking for with minimal confusion.

@PROPOSAL: when the history page is written on the new Apache site, we archive the previous
2.X releases here on Apache.
The SF pages would then redirect (http 302) or simply a banner  "cTAKES is now an officially
hosted Apache project. Click here "

Same goes for the NCI website that can give the impression that the NCI is the home for cTAKES.

my 2 cents,
--Andy

On Mar 7, 2013, at 1:32 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:

> As I recall, once something is on sourceforge, you can't just delete it.
>
> Plus as Britt pointed out there are people still using an older version and we shouldn't
want to totally delete information about previous releases.

> If there are any pages that need stronger wording and you don't have access to update
the page, if you send me your suggestions, I can update them.

>>> https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/community-docs/Repository%20Upgrade%20